Inverter 400 W - SJ-400-2k3_3U
Switching inverter SJ-400-2k3_3U is designed to power electronic devices 230 V AC in an environment without the danger of explosion. Inverter is resistant to short circuit on the output and can operate without load.
Inverter is designed as module of the 19 "rack with a 3U height. Input voltage terminal block, circuit breaker (which can be used to disconnect input voltage) and two socket for appliances are located on the front panel. Option labeled _SK is equipped with potential free (relay) contacts and LED indicating presence of output voltage. Inverter input is galvanically isolated from output.
- Input voltage 40...72 V DC
- Input current 15 A at 48 V DC (permissible overload)
- Output voltage 230 V AC 50 Hz (sine wave)
- Output power 400 W/450 VA
- Permissible overload 650 W/800 VA max.10 s (active limited)
- Crest factor <2,5 at 450 VA
- Overload protection (peak current limitation), protection of the right size and shape of the output voltage
- Power without load 0,2 A at 48 V DC.
- Efficiency min. 87 %
Environmental and operating conditions
- Operating temperature range -5...45 ºC
- Humidity (non-condensed) 10...90 % relative humidity
- Altitude max. 2000 m above sea level
- Enviroment: without the danger of explosion
- Enclosure IP10
- Weight 3 kg
- Dimensional 482x132x100 mm (WxHxD)
- EN 60950-1 ed.2
- EN 61000-6-1 ed.2
- EN 61000-6-3 ed.2